By accessing and using the website, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions.
Clause intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Impermo Stultjens nv or third parties. The materials on this site may only be displayed and printed for personal and non-commercial use.
Clause limitation of liability
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, modified or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. Impermo-Stultjens nv gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage that would result from the access to or the use of the website.
Impermo-Stultjens nv can under no circumstances be held liable to anyone in any way - directly or indirectly, particularly or otherwise - for damage resulting from the use of this site or of another site, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other of the user.
Clause relating to the automatic storage of non-personal data
Clause on privacy, security measures, control and inspection rights
Impermo-Stultjens nv undertakes to guarantee the protection of personal data to the best of its ability through technical safety regulations and an adequate security policy towards its employees.
Although most of the information on this site is available without personal details being provided, it is possible that the user is asked for personal information. In this case, the data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the processing of personal data. The user can oppose, free of charge and on request, the use of his data for direct marketing. To this end, he will address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The user has a legal right to inspect and correct his personal data. Subject to proof of identity (copy of identity card) you can obtain the written notification of your personal data free of charge by means of a written, dated and signed request to Impermo Stultjens nv, administration department, Tiensesteenweg 127, 3800 Sint Truiden. If necessary, you can also ask to correct data that are incorrect, incomplete or non-pertinent.
Clause link to other websites
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or its partners, or indirectly refer to them. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their content. Impermo-Stultjens nv expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no case be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable law and competent courts
All comments in connection with these general terms and conditions should be directed to Impermo nv. Belgian law applies to this site. In case of dispute, only the courts of the district where the registered office is located are competent.
1. The indications on catalogues, brochures and rates must be regarded as non-binding. The samples are only given as an indication, the delivered goods have the privilege of the usual tolerances.
2. The plans for placement, studies, drawings, photographs, models and samples handed over to the buyer remain the property of the seller.
They must return it on first request and may not be copied or given to third parties.
3. Every order or agreement is only binding upon written confirmation by the seller. Only the general sales conditions of the seller, which are well known by the buyer, regulate the sales. The conditions that appear on any order forms of the buyer, and that are contrary to the conditions stated herein, cannot be invoked against the seller.
4. The prices are understood ex-seller, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
5. The offers remain valid for ten working days.
6. The goods are sold, accepted and deemed as accepted in the seller's warehouses. Even free, FOB or CIF sent, the goods travel at the risk of the buyer.
7. If the delivery on the site is provided for in the contract, this can only be done when the access roads to the site are passable. Unloading is carried out by the buyer, and at his expense, either on the site or at the place that the carrier considers the last accessible to him. From the moment of delivery, the delivered goods are under the care of the buyer.
8. The delivery terms are always communicated without commitment. No delay can give rise to compensation.
9. In the event of force majeure, the buyer is released from any commitment. Examples of force majeure include: general or partial strikes, lock-out, riots, accidents, machine breakdown, scarcity of means of transport or raw materials, contagious disease, fire, frost, exceptional rainy period, storm damage, flooding, at his or its suppliers' premises.
10. The goods must be picked up or delivered within the set term. Failing this, the seller may either terminate the agreement or demand the execution of it, without recourse for damages or compensation.
11. The seller remains the owner of the delivered goods as long as they have not been paid, even if the buyer has processed the payment or left this to third parties.
12. To be admissible, complaints must be submitted in writing and registered within three working days following the delivery of the goods and before they are processed, otherwise the complaint will not be taken into account.
13. The seller may require the return of defective goods. He reserves the right to replace them. The guarantee of the vendor will never go further than the simple replacement of the defective goods, to the exclusion of any other intervention, according to the contractual derogation from art.1644 of the Civil Code.
14. Sampling, testing and counter-testing must be carried out in the presence of the seller. If the delivery is accepted, the costs of the tests and counter-tests are borne by the buyer. If the delivery is refused, all costs are at the expense of the seller.
15. Any complaint about invisible defects must be submitted within three months after delivery. It will be considered unfounded when the product meets the relevant standards.
16. In the event of a dispute, the goods shall remain under the protection of the buyer, who must ensure appropriate storage. Complaints regarding damaged goods or shortage must be submitted immediately upon collection or to the carrier.
17. All our invoices are CASH payable upon delivery or collection, without discount or discount for cash payment. Our bills do not change this payment.
18. Our staff and our carriers are authorised to receive the amounts of the invoices. No deduction for a guarantee or any other reason may be applied by the buyer.
19. In the event of non-compliance on the due date, the invoice amounts shall be automatically increased by an interest of 1.5% per month, or fraction of the month, without prior notice of default.
20. Any change in the buyer's condition, such as death, inability, dissolution or change of company, protest of acceptance, uncertain solvent capacity, concordat, bankruptcy, overdue payment, warrants the seller to demand guarantees or to suspend or destroy part or all of the purchase.
21. In those cases, the value of the goods already delivered of the disputed orders will immediately become due and payable, without the waiver of the indemnities, and interest, which the seller is granted by operation of law.
22. If an invoice is not paid within fifteen days of the due date, the amount is automatically and without notice of default, increased by a fixed fee of 10%, with a minimum of 25 EUR.
23. For all disputes, including payment claims, only the Courts of Justice and the District Court of the seller's jurisdiction are competent.
24. The seller does not deviate from art.23 when he draws a bill on the buyer or accepts securities for payment.
1. The buyer specifies the sizes and quantities for quotes and orders. He has to check the accuracy and bears the final responsibility for it.
2. The number of tiles supplied per unit of account (square metre or running metre), always and exclusively corresponds to the number supplied by the manufacturer, in accordance with the standards used by him, and charged as such.
3. The guarantee on the delivered goods can only be invoked for a maximum period of 18 months after the invoice date.
4. Deliveries are made subject to the express reservation that colour, dimensional and structural deviations may occur between samples and delivered goods. These deviations are never a basis for any complaints.
5. The buyer undertakes to use the purchased products exclusively in accordance with the purposes and indications given to him in the showrooms.
Tiles that are used outside their normal use, or which are not processed or placed according to the applicable standards and rules, are excluded from any guarantee because of this.
6. The products are always sold without placement.
7. The tiles referred to under one of the following designations: waste, declassified, second choice, trade choice (handelskeus), inferior sorting (mindere sortering), “tout-venant”, batches, special offers, liquidation and rebut tiles are excluded from any warranty.
8. Collected goods are definitively accepted upon departure from the warehouse. Delivered goods are definitively accepted, both in terms of quality and quantity, when the goods are unloaded and thus subject to review.
9. Sold goods will not be returned nor exchanged.